Guess Who’s Present
Guess Who’s Present is a Bradezone Production
Waiting for Opponent...
If your wait time becomes long, feel free to invite a friend to come play!
Your record is 0 and 0
- At the start of the game, each player is assigned a person from the same board of 24.
- The object of the game is to guess your opponent’s person before he or she guesses yours.
- Players take turns asking and answering questions within the time limit about the
physical characteristics of their respective persons.
- Players may click people on the board to eliminate them as possible candidates.
- The game ends when a final guess is made by one of the players.
- A correct guess results in victory, but an incorrect guess gives the win to the other player.